LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Situated in an iconic building near Leadenhall Market, our office is easily accessible by public transportation including train, tube, bus, DLR, and Overground. Snacks are plentiful, as are the opportunities to do fun things such as company-sponsored recreational activities like yoga, football, and Crossfit. When you join LogicMonitor’s London team, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds with one of the fastest growing, global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do
The Solutions Architect, UK is responsible for the scoping, and post-sale delivery of Professional Services implementations and solutions for EMEA customers. The Solutions Architect will partner with Account Executives, Sales Engineers and Customer Success Managers to architect, plan and manage the delivery of comprehensive LogicMonitor implementations to Enterprise customers in EMEA. The Solutions Architect also provides technical validation and oversight to a network of partner resellers, ensuring they're equipped and capable of delivering successful services to customers in the region.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Architect, plan and manage projects for comprehensive IT performance monitoring implementations.
- Serve as the “front line” resource for customer implementations, orienting customers through design, configuration and consultation of their monitoring solution.
- Create a tailored LogicMonitor configuration plan through remote and onsite working sessions with customer teams across multiple IT disciplines (server, network, storage, cloud, etc.)
- Develop scripted solutions to extract data, automate tasks and integrate tools.
- Provide instructions and best practices for how to optimally monitor various IT technologies, vendors and platforms.
- Build out proposed architectures (VMs, databases, applications, etc.) for technical vetting, testing and proof-of-concept.
- Develop, customize and troubleshoot LogicModules (templates) for monitoring a wide array of IT technologies.
- Migrate customers off incumbent tools and drive customer satisfaction through successful delivery.
- Coordinate and relay product issues and feature requests to internal Development and Product teams.
- Establish working relationships with EMEA reseller partner network for delivering LogicMonitor Professional Services.
- Vet EMEA partners in accordance with the PS partner on-boarding program.
- Offer shadowing assistance, scoping review and technical guidance for EMEA partners to ensure successful customer delivery.
- Demonstrate the LogicMonitor platform on calls, in-person and at events.
- Travel 10 – 20% of the year
What You'll Need
- 7+ years' experience in IT operations: Systems Administration, Network Engineering, DevOps, etc.
- Familiarity with HTTP, JSON, RegEx, REST APIs and one or more programming languages: Python, PowerShell, or Java/Groovy
- IT certifications a plus (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCNA, MCSA or equivalent)
- Subject matter expertise in one or more areas: Windows/Linux server, networking, security, storage, virtualization or cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Experience with other monitoring tools and protocols (SNMP, WMI) a plus
- Previous software development or consulting/services experience a plus
- Previous team lead or technical lead experience a plus