We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defense. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Solutions Architect for a remotely based contract (Office travel to Derby – as and when required).
Job description – the role
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for:
- Having experience of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose and communicated effectively
- Having SAP experience
- Working with vendors & internal stakeholders to create the solution
- Being solution focused and an IT ambassador for the workstream, showing continued interest on how the solution is being formed and steering the team to ensure they remain on track based on project / company principles and long term vision
- Having an understanding of SaaS Enterprise applications and their security models
- Understanding how technical changes can impact the business processes
Candidate Profile: Key accountabilities, skills & experience
What we require from the candidate:
- Finance or Procurement experience
- Familiarity with customer facing SAP environment
- Familiarity of Finance Space – Other industries would include; Transport, Financial, Engineering
- Awareness of regulatory controls
- Ability of working with offshore teams – In/ Out of company
- Vendors and Stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Please note that due to changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE or Umbrella model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.