Are you somebody who is sales and marketing savvy, has a confident presence, and loves working with prospects and customers in a fast-paced environment? If yes, read on!
Oktopost is revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and audiences. We enable B2B marketers fully manage and optimize social media to drive their businesses forward in a scalable and measurable way. Leading B2B organizations all over the world such as ACI Worldwide, Snowflake and Fujitsu are using Oktopost to improve and understand their social presence in order to make better business decisions. We are a global, fast-paced, and innovative start up with offices in Ramat Gan, London, and Grand Rapids (MI).
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to support our awesome sales & customer success teams.
You will be the technical counterpart to our Account Executive team. Our ideal candidate has previous experience in supporting sales & Customer Success teams with a deep understanding of marketing SaaS solutions and how they bring value to organizations. Being super comfortable in customer facing meetings and working collaboratively with their peers are mandatory.
- Reporting to our Solutions Architect leader, you will be responsible for primarily supporting our sales and Customer Success teams in North America.
- Work alongside Account Executives, as their product specialist and technical partner on Discovery Calls and Product Demos.
- Understand how to demonstrate customer strategic and tactical use-cases and requirements using the Oktopost platform.
- Answer Oktopost product questions and help prospects to fully understand the Oktopost product capabilities.
- Manage the infosec process from prospective customers.
- Manage the RFP process & proposals from prospective customers.
- Regularly meet with Oktopost Account Executives to define a relationship that ensures seamless communication and coordination on all net new business generation.
- Work with Account Executives during the sales cycle to ensure the delivery of knowledge of how Oktopost technology integrates with the prospects marketing technology stack and the value it brings.
- Successfully position our solution and understand the differences between Oktopost competitors.
- Work with our Product team and Product Marketing Manager to ensure an effective communication channel exists between our commercial teams and product teams. Equally that the revenue teams are supported with the relevant sales collateral.
- 2 years of tech/SaaS experience as a Solutions / Sales Engineer / Architect.
- Understanding of social networks and social media strategy for large organizations.
- Experience presenting to Marketing and Social Media Professionals including Directors/VPs of Marketing and CMOs.
- Presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences.
- Understanding of how APIs work in general.
- Experience with marketing technology such as Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot and CRMs such as Salesforce.com and MS Dynamics.
- Ability to ask the right questions to uncover business needs and requirements.
- Experience and understanding of SaaS infosec and data privacy requirements for global businesses.