LIMA are recruiting an experienced Solutions Architect to join our Professional Services team.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for the identification of technical solutions which address strategic business challenges for our customers.
Working closely with customers and our Sales, Project Management and Engineering teams, you will develop ideas and concepts into tangible deliverable solutions that have the potential to transform our customers businesses.
- Accurately gather client needs, translating business requirements into defined IT objectives, taking into account all aspects of the requirements including budget, technical and strategic.
- Own and develop a suitable solution from LIMAs portfolio to meet the client requirements in accordance with LIMAs solution architecture and delivery methodologies.
- Present your solutions, their suitability and benefits up to and including C level executives.
- Consistently develop knowledge of current and future products and technologies, to develop a solution that is competitive, highlighting differentiators of LIMAs solutions compared to competition.
- Own and develop continuous improvement activities for your areas of responsibility in order to increase quality, efficiency, proactivity, profitability and capabilities across the Professional Services department.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to the wider Presales team in order to develop and achieve consistent levels of customer excellence through high performance.
- Own the technical lifecycle of the solution from Presales through to Service transition acting as a point of escalation for the delivery teams and customer for any technical solution deviations.
What were looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in solving business challenges through the use of technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication capabilities, enabling clear and concise use of language, to articulate the value of LIMAs solutions and how they address customer challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of LIMAs Cloud solutions and service portfolio, and its value to customers. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure and 365 is essential.
- Experience in mentoring and talent development.
- Experience of Prince2 project delivery methodology.
- A clear focus with strong experience in always delivering excellence to LIMA customers (internal and external).
- Strong experience in identifying and delivering continuous service improvements for your areas of responsibility.
- Technical accreditations relevant to Microsoft Azure, 365 and AWS services.
Lima are an IT Consultancy that helps businesses achieve commercial outcomes through the intelligent use of Technology. From Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions to Managed Service and Support, we work with some of the leading vendors in the world to deliver outstanding solutions across a variety of customers within the private and public sector.
We are entering the next exciting phase of growth having recently defined a new strategy, restructured at Board level and taken on external investment; this new role will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goals.