We are recruiting on behalf of a global top-tier firm that is currently transitioning as it adopts new digital ways of working enabled by new technology and innovation.
- Specify the design and architecture for technology solutions to meet business and system requirements, within any identified constraints.
- Work effectively with the Project Managers to support the development of project plans, helping to devise the implementation approach, reviewing estimates and schedules, and identifying risks.
- Support product procurement by identifying vendors and acting as a technical authority in the selection process.
- Engage with our internal or external developers, influencing the SDLC and ensuring the suitability of the overall solution.
- Exploit the existing technology platform, identifying areas where technology can provide an enhanced service.
Detailed knowledge in several of the following core technology areas:
- Microsoft 365, with a focus on Teams and Exchange Online
- Microsoft Azure, with a focus on the transformation of traditional IaaS services to native cloud
- Windows Server OS
- Windows Desktop (10/11)
- Microsoft packaging technologies
- An understanding of security architecture, principles and best practice.
- Clear understanding of the technology market with a particular concentration on newer technologies.
Hybrid working: 3 days in office
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive change in a leading law firm, improving outcomes for both clients and the firm itself, by driving the adoption of more efficient and effective ways of working.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.