Role: UK Wide – Hybrid
- Base salary: 75,00 – 94,000
- Bonus: 10-15% per annum
- Flexible working patterns
- Extremely competitive benefits package
My client, a global leader in consultancy who's focus is on strategy, transformation, cloud, data and engineering, currently require a Solutions Architect to expand their architecture capabilities and take a role in developing themselves, nurturing others and supporting the business growth while maintaining their collaborative culture.
This is a permanent role within their Technology function. Our client consider flexible ways of working, that allow the best outcomes for their employees and clients. Working closely with clients is key to successful outcomes, and so travel both UK and international is a requirement.
Solutions Architect Role
- Deliver software / integration architecture projects on client engagements, managing teams of architects, technologists and third parties
- Understand the client's business, industry and strategy to create an analysis of the current state and develop an end-state architecture that meets the client's vision and needs
- Work with key stakeholders to agree the end-state architecture and develop a roadmap to achieve the end-state
- Provide technical leadership to development teams and guide the client in a way which they understand technology in context to their business
- Develop a working culture which allows diverse teams to collaborate in an inclusive manner
- Manage risks and issues related to architecture
- Support BD activities, as a technology subject matter expert, and maintain a network of professional contacts
Solutions Architect Desirable Skills
- A thorough understanding of cloud architecture and technology, preferably evidenced by a certification; experience in delivering cloud-native applications e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Knowledge of integration technologies (e.g. Kong, MuleSoft, APIgee) and their deployment
- Hands-on experience in designing and delivering services using modern architecture patterns e.g. microservices, RESTful APIs, event-based architecture
- Understanding of DevOps processes facilitating Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines using latest technologies (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in managing a team and developing talent with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to identify and build a capability and go-to-market offering for the firm
- Fluency in an additional European language
If you would like to learn more about the role and what our client have to offer, please get in touch by emailing and hit the Apply Button!