Salesforce Solutions Architect | 160k-190k | East Coast (Remote)
This Salesforce organization is looking to add a Salesforce Solutions Architect to their team. This Partner is around 1,200 people large across the globe. They recently acquired 2 Salesforce practices, growing bigger in size. They are known for being in the oracle space 20 years ago. They work in the industries of manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, and more.
We are seeking’
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with field service lightning
- Sales and service cloud (marketing and commerce is a plus)
- Strong implementation experience
- Handle/tackle large scale projects with 2-3 clients
- Reporting, integration, data, and administration
- Communicating with key business stakeholders
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Work-life balance
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Sabrina at email@example.com. Call Sabrina DiStefano for more information at 347.783.6534. *Send your resume now to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Remote / Solutions Architect / SA / Field Service Lightning / FSL