- Do you want design modern IT architecture solutions behind a once-in-a-generation digital transformation?
- Are you looking for the big challenge in your Architecture career could you design user-centric solutions which support millions of people across the UK?
If youre interested and up for the challenge, click apply now.
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP Digitalis looking for motivatedSolution and Technical Architectsto take on the challenge of solving complex problems and designing services supporting some of the most vulnerable citizens in society.
We currently have opportunities in teams across ourLeeds and Newcastle Digital Hubs designing modern digital services for ourRetirement Delivery Unitor theChild Maintenance Group.
The scale of what we do is extraordinary, and our purpose is unique. Wed love you to join us
What Youll Need.
To take on this challenge you will need the following skills and experience:
- Architecture design and modelling techniques, patterns, tools and standards.
- Micro-service and API-led architecture design.
- Event-based architecture design, patterns (including pub-sub and data streaming).
- Public cloud technologies, design patterns, and best practice (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Presenting to technical governance forums.
- Agile / DevOps delivery methodologies and best practices.
Details. Wages. Perks.
Youll join us based in one of our brilliant digital hub in Leeds or Newcastle. Your choice.
We work a hybrid model with 60% home working.
In return for your skills, we offer pay up to 67,000 per annum.
Youll also get a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributionsup to 27.9% – depending on your starting salary that could mean we put around 20,000 in your pension pot each year.
Plus, a generous leave package starting at26 days, rising over time to31 days (based on your working pattern), family friendly flexible working arrangements, such as hybrid working, job sharing, term-time working, flexitime and compressed hours.
Our benefits package is built around your work-life balance and includes:
- Time off volunteering and charitable giving
- Learning and development tailored to your role, including industry recognised qualifications, coaching and mentoring
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket
- Sports and social activities
- An inclusive and diverse environment with opportunities to join staff networks including Womens Network, National Race Network, National Disability Network (THRIVE) and many more
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs.