SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – 550- 650 PER DAY – 6-MONTH CONTRACT – LONDON – FINANCIAL SERVICES
Harrington Starr is partnering with a global key player in Capital markets, to find a talented Solutions Architect/Technical Business Analyst, on a contract basis.
You will be working within the Finance Technology group to support the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) programme, to implement a new Oracle ERP platform.
- Work within the Oracle EBS Tech Team, working on migrating from legacy Oracle set up to either Oracle or SAP ERP cloud platform.
- Gather business requirements from business users and business architects for effective data mapping.
- Prepare technical design documents and sit with Data Modelers to design data model and high-level design documents.
Key experience and requirements:
- Design, documentation and architectural design background.
- Oracle EBS and Oracle SaaS solution is highly desirable.
- Working with key client stakeholders.
- Lead a technology workstream and support other team members.
- Leading workshops in all finance solution and architecture-related areas and working with third parties to develop strong solutions.
- Customer facing, good communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Agile delivery methods.
This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading Financial Services firm, develop your career and work on some innovative and exciting new projects.
The client is looking to progress on the opportunity ASAP, so If you have the desired skill-set and would like to hear more about the role please get in touch.
[email protected] 0203 854 1290.