The Select Groups' utility client is seeking Solutions Architect to support the Enterprise Applications team with the integration of the enterprise applications. This role can be done 100% remotely.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have previous experience in a Solutions Architect role with a strong background and hands-on development experience integrating enterprise applications.
- Must have development background experience with Microsoft platforms including;
- MS Developer Studio, C#, .Net,SQL relational database design, query development, stored procedures, views, triggers, Automated provisioning and manipulation of M365 SharePoint and Teams, Power Platform Application development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Must have experience with middleware and integration, using at least one enterprise middleware tool, i.e. Informatica, MuleSoft.
- Experience using custom API integrations with web services and REST.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop integrated business solutions that interact between multiple enterprise platforms and applications. These applications, platforms, and systems include but are not limited to Microsoft 365 and Salesforce, and integrating with SAP ERP, mobile platforms, and analytics systems
- Collaborate with business and IT leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for solution architecture and delivery
- Work with product owners, business users, and technical leads to define requirements, assess business value, and develop specifications for enterprise solutions
- Use Agile best practice to design, develop, and maintain solutions built in enterprise applications platforms