Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Senior Solutions Architect. This position is a 6+ months(+extension) contract with a multinational financial services company.
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ months(+extension)
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 6+ years of industry experience in architecture, analytics, design, and development of enterprise solutions in multiple technology platforms, frameworks, and languages.
- Ability to provide technical leadership, prepare design artifacts, and implement solutions for agile teams. You will drive the end-to-end solutions architecture design and ownership and articulate the design to the product owners, agile teams, and architecture leadership.
- Ability to engage with multiple squads to deliver architecture artifacts, drive issue resolution, wellness plans, and product roadmaps.
- Ability to analyze business direction, understand the long-term vision, and quantify the risk/benefits in developing strategic technical solutions. Collaborate closely with the product owners and squads in technology evaluation, selection, recommendation, and configuration.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with product owners, architects, and technical leads for individual products and applications. Partner with peer architects to find opportunities to refactor business processes, improve customer experience or perform capability rationalization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of APIs, UIs, infrastructure, data architecture, security, and new technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of the agile development process and DevOps practices.