Careers at Solutran, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. We create direct spending solutions driven by our extensive financial tech experience to help those we serve be healthier, happier and more productive. Our platform helps members manage their health plans, supplemental benefits and rewards all in one place. Youll have the opportunity to make it easier for consumers to manage their own health by making healthier products more affordable and their purchases streamlined. If you are a driven individual that thrives in fast-paced environments, values diversity and wants meaningful work that impacts the lives of many, then this is the team for you. Being part of an organization that makes healthier living easier for others leads to your life's best work.(sm)
Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nations largest health plans, employers, retailers, and government programs. Weve established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
Solutran has grown over four times in size in the last couple of years. As a result, in January we became part of the Optum Financial family and have endless resources at our fingertips. The Solutran team and our platform are now at the center of the most significant healthcare payments innovation in modern history. The journey is just beginning. We expect this growth to accelerate.
Solutran is dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex projects. The QA Analyst works collaboratively with the Development and Product teams to define testing strategy, write test plans, write test cases according to requirements, and execute cases. The QA Analyst conducts system testing and publishes test results to stakeholders. The QA Analyst should be comfortable creating and cleaning up test data, including querying databases to access information to support test execution and validation. The QA Analysts motivation should be to strive for excellence while facilitating testing, supporting development, and ensuring quality to deliver systems that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Consistently uses established testing standards and practices to assure quality in all products
- Review and understand functional requirements to ensure that requirements are testable and define test scenarios required to validate development aligns with requirements
- Execute and maintain regression test suites
- Perform testing on various software and reporting systems
- Effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical sides of the business, articulating issues or needs in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate solid participation in the SCRUM team, willingly taking on roles outside of QA when it benefits the teams goals
- Show willingness and ability to serve as a resource to other team members
- Support, troubleshoot, and analyze product issues including triaging issues with data processing and web applications
- Collaborate with other departments to develop effective solutions that meet end user and client business requirements
- Contribute to strategic project teams from kick-off through successful implementation within established timeframes
- Proficiently use SQL and other data tools to research issues and obtain information for testing
- Support production deployments as scheduled, including occasional after-hours events
- Contribute to test automation as needed
- Support Client Service as needed during client implementations
- Demonstrate an end-user focused approach to testing
Youll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associates or four-year degree with outstanding record of accomplishment, or comparable experience
- 2+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience building, maintaining, and executing regression test suites to support CI/CD development
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of SQL and relational data models
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of mobile and web application development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Visio, and DBMS tools
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- 2+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience, in an agile environment
- Computer Science/IS/IT/Math degrees
- Experience using QA automation software and frameworks including: Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, JMeter, Postman, SOAPUI, Xamarin, UITest, and any other test management, automation software and testing frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to summarize facts and findings into meaningful information
- Creative thinker
- Solid attention to detail, analytical and results oriented skills
- Solid organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with limited direction while exercising good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously under limited supervision
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Quality Assurance Analyst, QA Analyst, Quality, Regression Test, SQL, Minneapolis, MN, Minnesota, Solutran