Role : Software Engineer with Protegrity experience
Location : Chicago IL
- looking for a qualified Software Engineer to ensure quality delivery of end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US.
- The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team.
- Understanding Tokenization Encryption and Masking concepts
- 8+ years of industry experience in IT
- 5 years experience Data Security
- 3 years Working Experience of Data Security tools like Protegrity , PGP, GPG etc.
- Understanding and working experience with Unix, Linux
- Cloud experience with AWS
- SQLs, UDFs and APIs
- Understanding of various databases like DB2, MS SQL and Oracle
- Understanding of Networks and firewalls ( Intranet, internet, Ports)
- Strong communication and Documentation skills
Optional or good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop
- Data warehouse and Healthcare industry experience