At Palo Alto Networks, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These arent easy goals to accomplish but were not here for easy. Were here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and were looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. Were changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, weve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
As a Software Engineer of the AIOps for NGFW engineering team, you will collaborate with the product managers, UX designers, frontend and backend engineers to design and deliver the most innovative solution that generates insights into our customers network security infrastructure and empowers the security administrators to do their best work.
You will participate in all phases of the software product development cycle, including requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, implementation, test, code review, deployment, and bug fixing.
- Passionate in building highly graphical and scalable web application features that give customers insights into their firewalls and provide actionable solution suggestions.
- Enjoy writing clean, extensible, and easy-to-maintain code that scales and performs well for our customers.
- Regularly explore new methods and tools to create better code and share with the team.
- Enjoy exploring new visualization tools and bring new ideas to enrich the user experience of our product.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related programming experience required
- Experience in modern web frameworks and build tools such as React, Redux, Hooks, Jest, react-testing-library, Git, and npm/yarn
- Excellent understanding of CSS/SCSS
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and API Communication
- Experience with creating responsive web applications
- Ability to work well with a group of senior and junior engineers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working within a Linux environment
- Fast learner and eager to absorb new emerging technologies
- Can-do attitude on problem-solving, quality, and ability to execute
- Enjoys working with different teams with strong collaboration and communication skills
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Were trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecuritys status quo. Its simple: we cant accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, weve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.