Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
At Optum, we know the extraordinary happens when we value, include, and learn from diverse people and perspectives. That’s why we’re committed to building an innovative culture where every team member is empowered to do their best work, where our diversity fuels our performance, and where we leverage our collective power to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We recognize and embrace the strengths of Neurodivergent individuals and are committed to creating an environment where all people will feel connected, safe, heard, respected, and valued.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Proven organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Accurate and timely estimates for tasks
- Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
- Support the team for application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 by 24 by 365 basis
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
- Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of development and testing experience in .Net Core, C#, MVC, WEB API, SQL Server 2019, Vue JS/ Angular, Jquery
- 3+ years of Experience working with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, code repository and versioning tools TFS / Git, CICD
- 3+ years of Senior level Applications Developer experience
- 3+ years of SDLC experience, Agile development methodologies
- 3+ years Database Design/Programming (Stored Procedures)
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL Database
- Undergraduate Degree or 4+ years of experience
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- SSRS/PowerBI reports, Python Experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.