My client is a renowned SaaS firm, working in the Advertisin space, seeking a Software Engineer with 3-5 years of coding experience, preferably in Java frameworks. You'll be leading the entire software cycle, within both legacy applications and new developments, including code reviews, testing, deployment, and documentation. Leadership opportunities are endless with the ability to mentor junior engineers starting day one.
Our client is a premier Advertising SaaS firm with over 60 years in business. They are seeking a Software Engineer to join an existing Engineering team, currently comprised of 13 team members. The Senior Software Engineer will be working on Big Data technologies to architect, design, code and maintain components for aggregating billions of transactions per day.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of coding with significant experience with Java, Spring, and Angular and the strong desire to mentor junior talent. They are looking for someone who has a strong desire to step into a leadership role as they aim to grow their team from 13 to 20 people by 2023.
This role reports into the Director of Technology and is hybrid, with 2-3 days in office per week.
- You will contribute to development, design and test automation best practices and procedures.
- Architect, design, code and maintain components for aggregating tens of billions of daily transactions
- Analyze data and perform troubleshooting to resolve issues and understand how our technology is functioning in practical use
- Build next-generation web applications that are fast and responsive.
- Build features or enhancements, starting with engineering design taking it all the way to production with the support and mentorship of a senior engineer.
- Lead the entire software lifecycle including hands-on development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and documentation for streaming and batch ETL's and RESTful API's
- Contribute to important team culture and contribute code to efforts across a fast-growing company
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in implementation of a complex system
- 3-5 years of Java experience with experience working in Springboot
- 2+ years of experience using Angular
- Preference given to candidates with experience in Kubernetes, AWS, or Docker
- A self-motivated individual who works well with little direction
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Experience testing and debugging yours as well as your teammates' code
- Participate in software release initiatives
- Salary ranging from $115k-$145k, depending on experience
- Bonuses starting at 10%+, depending on overall company performance
- 100% employer covered healthcare, dental, and vision
- Flexible working schedule with 4+ weeks of PTO
- 401k with 5% employer match
- 7.5 Sick Days
- Fully paid parental leave
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.