Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing‘your life's best work.(sm)
The RPA support developer will provide support and maintenance to Robotics Process Automation (RPA) applications, primarily on UiPath and Pega /Open Span platforms. They will be part of production support team that operates 6 days per week, 24 hours per day in a customer (internally) facing role. Our team supports a digital workforce of 500+ unattended automation robotic services across the greater enterprise, working to ensure continued operational effectiveness and uptime that our business partners depend on to meet their objectives. Our ideal candidate will also work on performance and optimization and maintenance by following defined operational procedures as required.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Core shifts for this position are 6am – 3pm and 3pm Midnight with a rotating on call presence. These shifts are subject to change based on automation activity/volumes.
- Ensure automations are executing and generating throughput as per defined criteria and SLAs
- Provide L1, L2 and L3 level of support to RPA based automations
- Lead through ambiguous situations and facilitate as first level of technical go-to person
- Technology expert and help team to overcome technical huddles
- Self-starter that’s ready to write code
- Initiate and Support war room situations
- Incident/outage/change/problem management
- Managing the BOT Operations and Infrastructure
- Report metrics and analysis as per defined frequency
- Periodic health check of robotic resources
- Implement and adhere to best engineering practices like process improvement, BOTS utilization etc.
- May assist with coaching a high performing engineering team
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Participate in situation monitoring calls and Patch maintenance routines
- Available on-call support
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology
- 3+ years of hands-on development or application support experience for .Net based applications
- 2+ years of experience in developing and maintaining RPA projects (preferably using tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.)
- Experience in working with a support team, either RPA or IT Application support involving Citrix, Mainframes and OCR technologies
- Experience in handling centralized command center, e.g., UiPath command center etc.
- Hands on experience with deployment of automation solutions; usage of CICD tools like Jenkins, Git etc.
- Solid troubleshooting skills and be interested in performing troubleshooting of issues in different technologies and environments
- General knowledge of SQL server 2016 and above
- Flexible for 24×7 roster-based shifts assignment, OR work a selected shift 5 days which may include a Saturday (we do not work on Sundays)
- Shift hours are 5 days per week which may overlap with a Saturday (but not Sunday) You may have changing shifts monthly, OR indicate a preference for a solid shift between the options below:
- First shift will be 6:00 AM CST to 3:00 PM CST
- Second shift will be 3:00 PM CST to 12:00 Midnight CST
- You may be asked to provide on call support / war room support during US night/off shift timings, as required
- Windows server experience for deploying the application
- Demonstrate knowledge of Windows 2008 O/S and Server 2012 R2
- Hands on experience with API Swagger & tools like Postman etc.
- Exposure of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks and systems, e.g., remote access etc. will be an advantage
- General understanding of IT security concepts as they relate to production environment
- Continuous development and integration with Git will be an advantage
- Exposure of PowerShell, Unix Shell Script and Python will be an advantage
- Good understanding of SDLC process. Working in Agile SCRUM’
- Ability to mentor and coach junior technology resources and provide guidance in ambiguous situations
- Able to address issues & understand solutions in code walk through and design reviews
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.