Software Engineer – Python – Remote
I'm currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider in the delivery of end to end solutions within complex and secure IT environments in the defence and security sector. (Security Clearance Required – This can be provided by the employer as long as you're a British Citizen).
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that focuses on geospatial systems, information management and exploitation and capability management support.
You will have the opportunity to work on existing and new solutions and you'll be working with predominately Python and React but may also work with other technologies and frameworks throughout your career here.
This role is suitable for an individual who wants to be part of a small team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable professionals, working in a busy but relaxed environment.
What they’re after –
• 2+ Years’ experience in Python
• Experience of git and the code review process
• British Citizen with willingness to achieve security clearance
• Able to interact confidently with stakeholders.
And in return –
• A salary of £55,000 – £63,000 dependant on experience
• Discretionary bonus of 5.5% plus top up
• 9% employer pension contribution (employee therefore not required to contribute)
• Private health care for employee and family
• 4 x salary death in service
• Gym membership contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• Perkbox account
• 5 days training per year
• 5 days professional development training per year
• Flexible working options
• Remote Working (Required to be in the office a couple times a month)