Our client is a dynamic growing company who have developed a revolutionary new computer architecture that is massively parallel, provides unprecedented scalability and will open a new frontier in software development. Several systems are installed, and we are searching for a few key players to join the team in the development of a cutting-edge new product.
New architecture will target data analysis, cyber security, machine learning/AI, training, etc.. Qualified candidates will be talented team players who want to play a key role in this ever changing environment.
Experience with C++ is required.
Small and/or startup company experience is greatly desired as is full product development lifecycle.
Experience with any of the following is helpful: HPC (high performance computing), OpenMP, shared memory parallel programming and multithreading, graph algorithm development, CILK programming, Python.
Competitive base salary plus generous stock options.
2 open positions at intermediate to senior/principal levels
Remote positions or can work hybrid model in New York, Atlanta, or South Bend.
Mid or senior-level software engineers to design a new system around a new novel architecture.
Duties include development, testing and documentation of applications and libraries for shared-memory architecture.
Duties include developing graph algorithms, architecture, parallel programming in C++, benchmarking and performance analysis, collaboration with multi-disciplinary development teams in New York City, South Bend, Atlanta, Austin, or Palo Alto.
May mentor and/or supervise junior team members.
Candidates must have experience in C, C++ and with HPC, multithreaded and/or parallel programming.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field; MS or PhD preferred
- Several years of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency programming in C/C++
- Proficiency with algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with multithreading and/or parallel programming concepts and issues
- Experience with version control tools such as Git and build tools such as CMake preferred
- Must be flexible, a self-starter, able to communicate effectively, and willing to dive into new technical areas