90 Percent of Everything
We are looking for Mid -Senior Golang Engineers to join the team on a full-time basis.
Our goal is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Introduction to 90PoE
Our tech stack consists of React and React Native applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Internally our services use gRPC for communication and achieve high scalability thanks to a Kafka based event driven architecture and persist data to a mix of RDBS and No-SQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, S3 and Elasticsearch. We follow modern CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a green field system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
- As a member of the squad, you will be developing robust microservices to form the heart of as SaaS platform to serve globally distributed users.
- Follow Golang best practices to deliver and support production ready industry quality code.
- Responsible for full lifecycle of services. Developers will take the services they build from design, through implementation and into production.
- Continuous improvement of all development and deployment processes.
- Successful delivery of your services into production.
- Regular and clear communication of progress to the squad product owner and technical lead.
Full hands-on technical experience
- Golang or similar programming language
- RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Container based architecture: Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced use of git
- Use of Unix systems commands
Nice to have:
- AWS stack experience
- Exposure to GraphQL
- Postgres and MongoDB
- Ability to perform basic DevOps tasks
- Experience using Kafka
- EFK stack