What youll be doing
As Software Engineer within Azenta you will design, develop, test and perform analysis of software applications for Azenta robotic systems. Projects include development and modifications of software as well as troubleshooting of issues at customer sites.
- Duties include designing application, writing code, developing and executing testing and debugging routines, and documenting work and results for Azenta Sprint and Strata software products
- Connects with customers to investigate and debug issues found on customer sites
- May be responsible for developing project plans and schedules and for documentation of work and results.
- Develops resolutions to diverse and complex problems often requiring creativity.
- Exercises judgment using generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for arriving at solutions.
- Frequent contact with internal and external customers.
- Is expected to keep up to date on technical advances in the discipline and related fields.
- Occasional trips to customer sites worldwide, for installation or troubleshooting.
Tools & Technologies
Visual Studio 2019
Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps
What you'll need
- Intermediate level in SQL and Linq
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Minimum 2-5 years experience as a Software Engineer
- Degree qualified
- Must have good communication and English language skills
- Intermediate level in WPF
- Database programming experience (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience in Device Controls and Automation
- ISO9001 / GxP