Position: Software Engineer
Our client is an innovative IoT/Design/Manufacturing company headquartered in West Michigan. They are seeking a full-time, permanent Software Engineer to be an integral part of their Software Development team!
- Ability to work mostly remote!
- Company designs, develops, engineers and manufactures modern products.
- Great opportunity for growth and to work with modern technology and IoT.
- Ability to have a high impact and freedom to accomplish goals.
In this role, you'll have the ability to work on a small team designing, architecting, implementing and maintaining web applications and be involved with IoT and Machine Learning projects. You'll help leverage open source technologies, and work to create a dynamic IOT platform utilizing moderns tools for containerization, device controls, cloud backend, and analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of Full Stack Development experience.
- Experience with Linux Administration.
- Experience with Containerization tools such as Docker, Belena, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines within a DevOps environment.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable being a mentor to more junior developers.
- Any experience with IoT and Machine Learning.
- Experience with TIG Stack (Telegraf, Influx, Grafana).
- Experience with MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express, React, Node)
- Experience with open source technologies such as PostureSQL, Nginx and Electon.
- Previous Management/Team Lead experience and good organization skills.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION:
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Full-Time / Permanent
- Grand Haven, MI (Remote 80%+)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan, PTO, Opportunity for Growth, etc.