Software Engineer / Developer (Python Low Latency) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Software Engineer with an interest in finance and a good understanding of low latency, real-time systems? You could be progressing your career at a global FinTech.
As a Software Engineer you will design and develop new features and enhancements on real-time pricing systems collaborating with the business across the full software development lifecycle; as part of a supportive Agile team. There's a modern tech stack; you'll predominately be coding with Python – the tech stack also encompasses Kafka, Spark Containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and Event Sourcing; you'll be able to learn and pick up new skills.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home most of the time – meeting up with colleagues once or twice a month in the London office.
- You have backend Python development experience
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- You have a good knowledge of SQL (ideally including stored procedures), GIT for source control, Unit testing
- You have an interest and desire to learn and work on low latency, real-time systems (previous finance experience not necessary, games or telcos experience would be great)
- You're collaborative and have excellent communication skills
As a Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to 90k) plus a comprehensive benefits package and perks.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Engineer / Developer (Python Low Latency) opportunity.