Software Engineer (PHP) IT – Enterprise SaaS – Remote First (offices in London & Guildford) – Up to 65,000 DOE
I am working with a market leader in digital loyalty SaaS platforms who support some amazing retailers across the globe. Due to natural growth they're looking for a Software Engineer to join their fast paced team and take their platform to the next level.
As a Software Engineer you will be a key member of the team who uses their positive attitude and drive for technical growth to put their own stamp on some amazing projects.
- Ability to work well in a team to ensure current projects are completed on time
- Ensure packages and codes are delivered to the agreed specification and development standards are maintained
- Ensure any outstanding issues are reported to your Engineering Manager and resolved through work with the QA and Support teams
- Design new feature which integrate into a well-structure, modular and re-usable platform.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience as a PHP Software Developer
- Experience developing complex SaaS platforms
- MySQL experience
- Team player with a great attitude and desire to make a difference!
With offices in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand the development and progression opportunities are unlimited here – This is the opportunity for you to join a great team and take the next step in your career.
A company where everyone is challenged to be their best and every voice is heard, with a drive for problem solving you will excel in the team and be working with some big names in retail and hospitality, Including Sainsburys, Tesco, and John Lewis!
If you're ready to take the exciting next step in your career hit apply now!
Software Engineer (PHP) – Enterprise SaaS – Remote First (offices in London & Guildford) – Up to 65,000 DOE
Oscar Associates (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.