OPPORTUINTY TO JOIN ONE OF THE GLOBAL LEADERS AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER EARNING UP TO 55K
- Key member of the Engineering Team
- Hybrid Working / Flexi Time
- .NET / .NET CORE / C#
- UK Government Projects
- To apply please call 0117 332 0516 or email
Due to rapid growth, we have a great opportunity for A Software/ Environment Engineer to join our Microsoft Delivery Centre.
The Software/ Environment Engineer will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team and will be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products. We are cutting edge when it comes to creating opportunities surrounding cloud, digital and platforms. Over 50 years of experience has helped us tailor the company to offer the best training and development so our employees can continually strive to improve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING’
You will be delving into a company which is highly professional and passionate when it comes to software development. You will be designing and developing some of the most innovative software solutions available for our clients. We are proud to represent close to 130 nationalities.
The daily responsibilities of the Software Environment Engineer will be to:
- Carry out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards.
- Support of existing products and services, both reactive and proactive.
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Assisting team members in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion.
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and fully participating within an agile delivery environment.
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility, including negotiation with other teams as necessary.
- Get involved in the administration and governance surrounding our virtualisation platform, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Tooling.
TECH EXPERIENCE OF’
- .NET Core
TO BE CONSIDERED’.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 0117 332 0516- I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableAnnie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Annabelle Evans. I look forward to hearing from you.