DataVisor is a next-generation security company that utilizes industry-leading unsupervised machine learning to detect fraudulent activity for financial transactions, mobile user acquisition, social networks, commerce and money laundering. Our solution is used by some of the largest internet properties in the world, including Yelp, Pinterest, Momo, and IGG, to protect them from the ever-increasing risk of fraud. Our award-winning software is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!
As platform engineers, we are building a next-generation machine learning platform, which incorporates our secret sauce, UML (unsupervised machine learning) with other SML (supervised machine learning) algorithms. Our team works to improve our core detection algorithms and automate the full training process.
As complex fraud attacks become more prevalent, it is more important than ever to detect fraudsters in real-time. The platform team is responsible for developing the architecture that makes real-time UML possible. We are looking for creative and eager engineers to help us expand our novel streaming and database systems, which enable our detection capabilities.
We continue to push the boundary of what's possible in fraud detection and data processing at scale. Join us to help usher in more innovative solutions to the fraud detection space.
What you'll do:
- Design and build machine learning systems that process data sets from the worlds largest consumer services
- Use unsupervised machine learning, supervised machine learning, and deep learning to detect fraudulent behavior and catch fraudsters
- Build and optimize systems, tools, and validation strategies to support new features
- Help design/build distributed real-time systems and features
- Use big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra) to build large scale machine learning pipelines
- Develop new systems on top of realtime streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka, Flink)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Java, Shell, Python development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) is a plus
- Experience in Cassandra, HBase, Flink, Spark or Kafka is a plus.
- Experience in the Spring Framework is a plus
- Experience with test-driven development is a plus
We offer a flexible schedule with competitive pay, equity participation and health benefits, along with catered lunch, company off-sites, and game nights, as well as the opportunity to work with a world class team.