Software Engineer (Mid to senior level)
Locations: London, Manchester, Bristol, Swansea
We have an exciting opportunity with a client who works with the public sector such as the NHS and Department of Education. It is a growing company that strives to use technology to make public services better. This software engineer role is great to develop and strengthen your skills with an open minded company which encourages learning and development. This will be a remote first role.
What will you be doing as a Software Engineer?
- Writing and delivering custom software for the public sector, such as the ministry of housing, communities and local government.
- Working on problems such as monoliths to micro services and upskilling colleagues and customers
What experience do you need for the Software Engineer role?
- Experience with databases and API's
- Debugging experience in a range of systems/infrastructure
- Writing code with test driven development
- Exposure to public cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- DevOps experience
The benefits of the Software Engineer role
This is a fantastic opportunity as a software engineer in a company that promotes learning, growth and evolution of teams.
- Salary of £55,000 – £89,000 (dependant on experience)
- Flexible holidays, working hours and parental leave
- Remote working
- Paid anniversary break
- Private healthcare
- Stock options