What will you be doing as a Software Engineer?
- Writing and delivering custom software for the public sector, such as the ministry of housing, communities and local government.
- Working on problems such as monoliths to micro services and upskilling colleagues and customers
What experience do you need for the Software Engineer role?
- Experience with databases and API's
- Debugging experience in a range of systems/infrastructure
- Writing code with test driven development
- Exposure to public cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- DevOps experience
The benefits of the Software Engineer role
This is a fantastic opportunity as a software engineer in a company that promotes learning, growth and evolution of teams.
- Salary of £55,000 – £65,000 (dependant on experience)
- Flexible holidays, working hours and parental leave
- Remote working
- Paid anniversary break
- Private healthcare
- Stock options
To apply please contact send your CV or call 02077806706