Do you want to stamp your mark on the future of mobile computing?! Or help software developers build the immersive digital experiences of the future?
This role is within the growing Developer Advocacy team, who are responsible for researching new emerging use-cases that will have an impact in future Arm IPs; understanding how to extract performance from Arm CPUs and GPUs; and supporting strategic partners in the adoption of new technologies. Our teams are responsible for developer enablement, evangelism as well as thought leadership in future applications.
The position requires researching and implementing algorithms and technologies, tools and solutions to show developers how to make the most of Arm Technology. We are looking for a fast learning, creative mind with the ability to understand and implement new insights rapidly. You will have a chance to contribute to the effort that will drive mobile technology in the coming years; working across such a diverse set of consumer devices and applications ensures that our engineers are constantly challenged and acquiring new skills and abilities.
You will collaborate with, and influence, internal teams, to ensure that developers’ feedback is taken into account in future Arm technology. You will interact with developers in forums and conferences to learn about their experience in using Arm technology. You will deliver talks and publish blogs and articles to showcase developer best practices when using Arm technology and help them achieve the best experiences with it.
What will you be accountable for?
- Building deep expertise in Arm technologies and researching use-cases that have been identified as relevant to developers
- Implementing software solutions that demonstrate how to make the most of Arm technology
- Creating relevant content, such as blogs and articles, to help developers understand Arm technology and make the most of it.
- Interacting with developers in forums and international conferences to understand their experience when using Arm technology
- Task estimation, tracking and completion
- Progress reporting and collaborating closely with other teams in Arm with interests in the subject of work
Required Skills and Experience:
You will need many of the following skills to do the job and a strong interest in learning the rest. If you are unsure if you have the right skills or not then it is worth applying.
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of graphics API such as Vulkan, OpenGL ES, DirectX
- Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision
- Experience with Android or Linux
- Knowledge of developing applications for mobile
- Knowledge of Arm IPs and tools
- Familiar with agile software development
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and very hardworking professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees. We expect some working time to be spent in office, to promote a
strong collaborative environment with good team integration but are accommodating to different home working requirements.
On top of this, we offer an excellent benefits package including salary, competitive bonus, RSUs and healthcare support!