Who you’ll be working for:
Acris Group is based in Doncaster and provide services to the supply-chain industry; from warehousing and logistics to waste management and commercial products and IoT we offer are a very diverse range of products and services.
We are a diverse hard-working team with a flat management structure allowing colleagues the freedom to bring new ideas forward and have a constructive impact on the direction of the company and your own future.
What’s in it for you:
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary, and receive all your training at no cost to you. With our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, completely debt-free.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
You will be responsible for:
- Building websites using CMS applications such as WordPress and Wix
- Creating and integrating APIs to interact with systems and SQL databases
- Testing and evaluating code
- Analysing and optimizing websites to improve SEO
- Building web-based applications
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- The learner must have completed a Level 3 Software Development Apprenticeship with QA or have an equivalent qualification with another training provider
- OR an A-level in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) subject and a successful completion of our aptitude test
- OR a BTEC Diploma in IT and a successful completion of our aptitude test
- OR 2 years’ experience in a relevant role and successful completion of our aptitude test
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Acris Group are passionate about apprenticeships and are looking for likeminded individuals who would like to build a career. There will be an opportunity to advance the position into full-time employment, as either a front-end or full-stack developer available on completion of the apprenticeship for the right individual.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.