Unique opportunity to join this fast-growing health-tech making a real difference to the mental health of young people in the UK. They work in partnership with the NHS, providing personalised digital mental health care for people aged 10-25, and they are looking to hire a talented full stack engineer.
In this role, you will be innovating and improving a modern and evolving tech stack, using React, Typescript, Node.js, Kafka, Python, Kubernetes, GCP and Clojure. Collaborating closely with great product managers, you'll be working on finding elegant solutions to some highly challenging problems, always with one eye on web accessibility so no one is prevented from using the services.
This role would be perfect for someone who loves regularly releasing great software and seeing it used (and loved) by real people. This is the perfect time to get onboard as they have ambitious expansion plans to also support the NHS adult population, as well as serve new geographical locations.
- React and Node.js skills would be ideal
- A keen proponent of developer-driven agile practices, positivity and simplification
- Competitive salaries + stock
- Friendly, smart people in a pragmatic, agile environment
- Generous benefits, including professional training, pension, private healthcare and cycle-to-work scheme
- Full flexibility in terms of office/remote working (from UK)
If you think you are a good fit for the role and would like further information, please contact: