Software Engineer / Developer (Java Kotlin API AWS) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to work on complex, real-time data driven trading systems, progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role?
You could be joining a growing FinTech that provide trading platforms to a range of finance professionals.
As a Software Engineer you will be a lead member of a small Agile team dedicated to re-engineering the payments platform; there's a range of Greenfield projects and you'll be working in a modern development environment with microservices, cloud (AWS and Azure), RESTful APIs and Kotlin with exposure across the full development lifecycle.
The company can offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home from anywhere in the UK on a permanent basis; please note there will be occasional visits to the London office for team meet-ups and you can also do a hybrid model from the London office if preferred.
- You have strong core Java design and development skills
- You have a good knowledge of microservices, cloud (AWS or Azure), RESTful APIs
- You're familiar with Kotlin and keen to use it going forward (you'll receive on the job training)
- You're collaborative, keen to take ownership and lead projects
- Ideally you will have some previous experience of working on payments systems
As a Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Engineer / Developer (Java Kotlin API AWS) opportunity.