About this role:
There is no Visa sponsorship or Visa transfers for this position.
This role is in the office 2-3 days a week in the cities posted on the req.
This is not a remote position.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of general modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Full Stack Software engineer to work on distributed Java applications supporting the Home Mortgage Servicing Line of Business.
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients' needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of Full stack Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of working with HTML, CSS and related UI technologies.
- 2+ years of working with REST API, Java J2EE technologies.
- 2+ years experience working on Scrum teams
- 2+ years familiarity with the CICD tools
- 2+ years familiarity working with cloud environments (Azure, GCP, AWS).
- Strong ReactJS skills, Microservices development.
- An industry-standard technology certification – preferably cloud certification.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology architecture: distributed and client server technologies.
- Experience with cloud-based computing.
- Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience.
- Experience with major database engines including Oracle, SQL Server and DB2
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
- Experience building microservices based on event driven architecture and domain driven design
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.