Java Software Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Leading technology company in the Buffalo/Clarence area seeking a talented Software Engineer!
Our client is a very well-established mid-sized technology firm and they were actually responsible for creating the first centralized digital media network. For over 25 years they have been growing their client base to more than two thousand organizations including financial institutions, colleges and universities, Fortune 500 enterprises, and numerous retail and media companies.
Their team consists of many talented yet very down to earth people who pride themselves on providing an excellent experience to our clients and therefore they do everything in their power to keep them very happy at work and because of this, they have a tremendously stable and fun working environment.
Why join us?
Solid work life balance
Tremendous stability and growth potential
Currently they are looking for a Software Engineer who will have direct responsibility for the design, development and evolution of web page environments that deliver modern, engaging and dynamic customer experiences.
- Develop and maintain complex frontends with a focus on user experience.
- Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for standard integration methodology between applications.
- Develop and maintain backend systems.
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- 3-5 years professional web design experience.
- Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products.
- Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problem from UI to backend systems.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.