Software Engineer – iOS
Edinburgh – hybrid working (1-2 times per month onsite)
65-75K + bonus
My global Financial Services client are looking for an experienced iOS Software Engineer to join their growing team located in Edinburgh, on a hybrid working pattern.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Takes responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organisation
- Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialised training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organisation.
- Identifies shortcomings and suggests improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for a small element of a change management programme with guidance from a project/programme manager.
- Highlights shortcomings and suggests improvements in current IT Security processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit and/or discipline.
- Delivers outcomes by managing others and working within established systems.
- Explores issues and/or needs to establish potential causes, related issues and barriers.
- Defines, delivers, and adapts specialized products/services to meet customer needs
- Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by improving and/or working within an established supplier management plan.
- Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems.
- Solid Swift (iOS) experience – essential
- Proven experience with Git, Rest APIs, Unit testing, UI testing, Swift UI
- Xcode experience or exposure is ideal
- Any exposure to UI kit, Storyboards, Bash scripting is desirable
- Proven experience working within Agile environments
What we offer you:
- Up to 30% performance based bonus
- 4% flexi cash bonus
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Up to 15% employer pension contribution
- Fantastic working culture and flexible working
- Personal career development and training
Sound like you? Please send across your updated CV and we can arrange a confidential conversation to discuss in more detail.Edinburgh2022-04-192022-05-19 Salary 65000 – 75000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + high pension + flex working!LocationEdinburghTypePermanentSectorTechnology