Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineer in Test to work in Fidelitys Health Care Group in Merrimack, NH.
The Fidelity Health Care Technology group is actively seeking a Software Engineer in Test to help automate the testing of our Healthcare products. The ideal candidate enjoys designing, developing, and maintaining automated test suites to ensure product quality and release readiness. We seek hardworking individual capable of bringing a software engineering approach to our testing practices.
This role will be on an Agile Squad working on the Expense Management area within the Digital Healthcare Teams. You will be working with another automation engineer and multiple developers, a scrum master and a squad lead to help build and test new products in this space.
The Squad works on a two-week cadence and there is lot of cross squad collaboration in our space. You will also join the Digital Quality Assurance Chapter and be a part of the automation community within.
The Expertise You Have
Identify functional & non-functional requirements that are not currently met by the required capabilities and advocate solutions to address these gaps. Apply appropriate approaches to assessing trade-offs among strategic automation goals
- Implement commit, acceptance and release capabilities from roadmap to pipeline
- Actively participate in planning, definition, design & integration of automation strategies to assist the teams to deliver faster
- Drive and participate in defining the technical & coding standards and guidelines for the team or group as well as implementing a strong internal QA specific DevOps process
- Participate in critical problem solving and sophisticated technical troubleshooting to assist the organization; drive resolution to technical issues; lead and perform impact analysis
- Collaborate with QA Leads and automation engineers on evolving our pipeline strategies to align industry trends with product strategy in order to drive business success
- Establish relationships with development teams with quick alignment of value and understanding of the business and technology
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated tests and in-house software utilities
Skills You Bring
- BS or above in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology desired.
- Proven ability to investigate, isolate, and tackle technical issues across the full technology stack by using automated & manual testing methodologies
- Confirmed experience testing Angular/Vue based UI with a proven understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience in a DevOps environment with CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus
- Experience with Code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar or equivalent)
- Superb communication and collaboration skills to work with multiple teams across the organization
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelitys U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelitys supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [email protected] ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.