Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineer in Test to work in Westlake, Texas!
As a Software Engineer in Test, will blend extensive technical experience in test automation with business domain knowledge and data analysis. In an agile structure, you will partner with Squad Leads to implement test automation and execute manual testing to increase efficiencies in testing and support the squad in building highly stable applications that meet business needs. In FFIO Test Engineering Chapter, we work in partnership with squad leaders and squad members that align to FFIO Product Areas to promote testing practices, implement test automation and execute testing in support of technology-based initiatives.
In this role, the SET will be working with a team of technologists passionate about promoting testing practices, implementing test automation and executing testing with development and business partners!
- Developing and maintaining automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness
- Train squads on test management
- Collaborate with the team on improving test coverage and overall application health
- Conduct manual testing when needed
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 5u002B years of software product experience working on commercially available software
- 3u002B years of relevant technical experience and experience in test automation
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Testing Process and automation experience
- Financial services and agile experience preferred
- Bacheloru00E2u20ACu2122s degree or greater is required
- Hands on experience with crafting and maintaining testing frameworks like Junit, Cucumber, Fitnesse
- Intermediate Java skills
- Good understanding of web services testing
- SQL skills is a must
- Data analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Build efficiencies in testing that increase agility and time to deliver business value
- Drive a strong quality practices and influence the Squad to focus on quality in each sprint
- Continuously focus on improving stability and resiliency of critical business processes and applications
In FFIO Test Engineering Chapter, we work in partnership with squad leaders and squad members that align to FFIO Product Areas to promote testing practices, implement test automation and execute testing in support of technology-based initiatives.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. Youu00E2u20ACu2122ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working u00E2u20ACu201C Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so youu00E2u20ACu2122ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person u00E2u20ACu201C face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at HR@ ftsjobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.