Building firmware at our company has some unique challenges! Working with upwards of 25 devices in a house, deploying devices that have to work without any internet connection, and more! We're in the process of building new products and upgrading our existing ones to support more features into the future. The firmware team owns the chip responsible for the Mobile, Cloud and Intra-device communications over Bluetooth and Wifi.
Day to Day Expectations:
- Build reusable libraries for use on new and existing products
- Participate in the code review process
- Work with internal tools to build E2E tests
- Help maintain, contribute, and improve our existing firmware.
- Demonstrable C Experience, our existing codebase is entirely C.
- Experience on a previous IOT, embedded project, or understanding of the core fundamental concepts.
- Demonstrates high autonomy and willingness to learn
- Has experience in unit testing and test infrastructure
Nice to Have:
- Experience with End to End Testing
- Bluetooth mesh experience
- Experience building devices in a crowded wifi environment
- Experience working with the manufacturing process, in particular flashing firmware on an assembly line
- Experience with Espressif Chipsets
Hybrid work environment (Tues/Friday Remote – M/W/Th in Office)
Free Snacks/Coffee/Drinks (Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic)