Consumer, Business and Digital Banking We work with our retail banking, business banking, consumer lending, mortgage and digital banking businesses to define far reaching technology strategies to evolve our customer experiences, to make us easier to business with and to deliver solutions that deliver real value. This includes all core consumer deposit, loan and payment processing and servicing platforms; all core channel systems for retail branches, ATMs and call centers; custom built online and mobile banking platforms; and mtb.com and marketing ecosystem capabilities.
You will be part of an agile team where you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code; ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. We are on a mission to change the way we innovate, architect, and deliver tech products to help the bank modernize the way we work.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate degree and 5 years’ systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years’ higher education and/or work experience
- Worked on multiple projects of a basic to moderately complex systems analysis, design and development
- An ability to build out products & products enhancements from idea through to launch
- The candidate must be able to effectively collaborate, and show positive, mutual respect to all fellow team members.
- A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- MSSQL and non-relational databases
At M&T Tech, we’re a team of makers, doers, and builders, working to create the most advanced technology solutions in banking. We’re not your stereotypical suit and tie bankers: We’re an innovative team of leading tech experts, pushing boundaries, and taking risks. We’re building an agile team of the most skilled and creative workers to solve complex problems, architecting solutions, writing high-performance software, and charting our new path, all to make the lives of our customers, and the communities that we serve better. Join us and be part of something new as we build tomorrow’s bank, today.
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
Buffalo, New York, United States of America