The Customer Behavior Analytics (CBA) organization owns Amazonâ€™s insights pipeline from data collection to deep analytics. We aspire to be the place where Amazon teams come for answers, a trusted source for data and insights that empower our systems and business leaders to make better decisions. Our outputs shape Amazons marketing teamsâ€™ decisions and thus how Amazon customers see, use, and value their experience.
CMO (Campaign measurement and Optimization) teams mission within CBA org’s is to make Amazonâ€™s marketing the most measurably effective in the world. Our long-term objective is to measure the incremental impact of all Amazonâ€™s marketing investments on consumer perceptions, actions, and sales. This requires measuring Amazonâ€™s marketing comparably and consistently across channels, business teams and countries using a comprehensive approach that integrates all Paid, Owned and Earned marketing activity. As the experts on marketing performance, we will lead the Amazon worldwide marketing community by providing critical global insights that can power marketing best practices and tenets globally.
As a developer, you will be on the cutting edge of developing big-data solutions to provide actionable data insights in this dynamic marketing landscape.
If you are passionate about Amazon-scale Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics software, join our team, uniquely organized with SDEs, DEs, Product managers, Data/Applied Scientists and Economists to solve challenging predictive analytics problems at Amazon scale by providing data driven actionable insights.
As an SDE, you will be tasked with leading product innovations in measurement and optimization that enable us to deliver relevant and performant advertising experiences to customers. As a trusted senior leader you will be given some of the most difficult & ambiguous technical problems to solve. You will need to invent elegant solutions and design systems that help the science & marketing managers to test and learn the impact of advertising strategies across channels.
You will operate as a mix of strategic thinker, mentor and implementer. You will spend the bulk of the time as designing & architecting product innovations and contributing to the ongoing evolution of the product. You will mentor team SDEs and work closely with product managers to develop and deliver product deliveries.
You will influence science leaders, product manager and engineering leaders. Part of this role requires influencing the product vision and strategy. You will drive choices for decision-making product features . You will work closely with engineers & scientists who are building the machine learning systems to measure impact of advertising across platforms influencing product features and architectural choices.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
- Independently own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application on midsize to large complex projects
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with principle engineers and principle data engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new a product/feature development.
- Builds software solutions where the problem may sometimes not be well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.