Software Engineer C++ London to 70k
Software Engineer / Developer (C++ 3D Graphics). Do you have strong C++ experience combined with an interest in 3D Graphics / Extended Reality (XR)?
You could be progressing your career in an impactful role at a fast growing tech start-up; the product enables the accurate and automatic conversion of real-world materials into a proprietary 3D format and has uses across a range of industries.
As a Software Engineer you will join a small team and work with closely with the founders in this ground breaking XR technology. Theres a number of technical challenges to tackle, youll be collaborating to solve real world problems, improve and optimise the software. A typical day could consist of reprogramming the main software pipeline (built mostly in Python) into an optimised and performant C++ version, this will likely include rewriting routines into an accelerated programming language, a parallel framework or rethinking how to shape and manipulate data throughout the pipeline.
Youll join the team in East London and will be supported to take ownership of your work, your ideas and recommendations will be heard within a close, collaborative working environment (with core hours of 1000-1600).
- Youre a C++ technologist with a strong interest in 3D graphics / XR (Extended Reality)
- You have experience of using parallel computing frameworks such as CUDA, OpenGL, Numba
- You have a good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Algorithm design, Data Structures, OOP
- Youre collaborative with great communication skills and Agile team experience
- Youre keen to work for a tech start-up where you can make a real impact and see the results of your work
As a Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to 70k) plus benefits and share options.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this Software Engineer / Developer (C++ 3D Parallel Computing XR) opportunity.