Software Engineer / Developer (C++ CPU GPU 3D OpenCV) *Remote / Hybrid WFH* to 65k
Are you a Software Engineer with C++ skills and a strong knowledge of Computer Vision?
You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role working on complex AI based SportsTech used across a range of sports to make vital decisions (i.e. did the ball cross the line; was it LBW?).
Your day to day:
As a Software Engineer you will be working with modern C++ (they're using C++17 in production), CPU and GPU, developing vision processing algorithms and making enhancements to the core AI platform. You'll be collaboratively problem solving and can suggest improvements or new projects that you can ownership of in a supportive, tech driven environment.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home most of time, meeting up with colleague in the Basingstoke office occasionally (around one a month).
- You have strong C++ development skills
- You have a strong knowledge of Computer Vision, OpenCV or experience with performance optimisation for CPU and GPU
- You're familiar with Git, Visual Studio and CUDA would also be great but you can pick up on the job
- You're collaborative, enthusiastic and have the aptitude and ability to learn
- You're degree educated in a STEM discipline, Computer Science, Physics or Maths preferred
Salary & benefits:
As a Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to 65k) plus benefits and perks including training and career development, access to the latest tools and technologies, software developer conferences and regular hack days.
Apply now to find out more about this Software Engineer / Developer (C++ CPU GPU 3D Computer Vision) opportunity.