Software Engineer – C#
Location: Southwick, MA (Onsite initially/possibility of hybrid/remote at a future date)
Direct Hire OR Contract OR Contract to Direct
USPRO is looking for a self-motivated Junior to Mid Level Software Engineer with strong C# to join our clients embedded control systems development team. This person will be assisting in the design and development of various control system components for their products. The ideal candidate will have Firmware experience.
Qualifications of Software Engineer
- 3-5 years of experience with BS in related field, or strong internship/industry experience
- Object oriented programming background (C#)
- Strong MVC framework experience
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with GUI development
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and practices
- Familiarity of model-view-controller frameworks.
- Software front- and back-end design.
- Assist in providing direction for future product development efforts.
- Ability to pick up new standards and protocols.
- Assist in creating design validation documents, as well as functional specifications for software design.
- Ability to perform testing
- Flexible, self-starter, desire to solve any problem and ability to work in a startup-like environment
- Knowledge of C or C++ programming languages
- Experience in Powershell and shell command
- Back-end and UI/front-end design and development experience
- Understanding CAN communication protocols
- Understanding of ATSC3.0 protocols
- Embedded firmware experience is highly desired