Software Engineer Business Solutions Design
- Plan, design, develop, and launch applications that support organizational functions.
- Apply problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues.
- Provide technical leadership to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Design and develop new applications/standards and enhancements to existing applications/standards.
- Define business requirements and then utilize them to model processes and use case scenarios including workflow diagrams and logical data models.
- Ensure the compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and then develop strategies to improve or further leverage these systems.
- Conduct research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Create design proposals, models, specs, diagram, and charts to provide direction to development teams.
- 4 years of experience in a Software Engineer role.
- Working technical knowledge of one or more program languages including RPG, CA 2E, Java, Node.js, C#, ASP.NET, MVC.NET.
- Experience designing new business solutions and overseeing their software development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices in one or more of the following industries: Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Livestock, Energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Programming
This is a 6-Month Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our Merriam, KS client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.