Software Engineer Real Time in C and Assembler – 12 months – WFH – Fully remote
Occasional office visit to any one of a number of locations
- Low level, 'Bare Metal' and device control application development & debugging.
- Working with embedded 'staples' such as GPIO's, Timers, PWM, ADC's, I2C (Multimaster configurations.)
- Developing to precise timing and functional performance requirements.
- Contributing to automated testing / continuous integration / verification.
- Using Iterative development lifecycles (for example tailored Agile.)
- Using tools associated with Iterative development lifecycles (Jira / DevOps.)
- Execution of a support strategy and management of updates.
- Support for module and system-level integration, execution of testing and analysis of test recordings and results.
- Board level debugging with appropriate tools.
- Support the team with real-world integration and trials where applicable.
- Interaction as part of a self-organising agile team, through software development stages of design, implementation, test and integration
- Contribution to Software Development Plans, balancing the needs of a given project with appropriate company and external processes.
- Generation of software test plans and specifications.
- Thorough and accurate estimation based on appropriate sub work breakdown structures, scheduling and assumptions in addition to the known technical requirements.
- Authoring and review of software requirement specifications.
- Writing application documentation such as user guides and troubleshooting guides.