(No Sponsorships offered. InterQuest Group, Weybridge, Surrey, UK (On-site)
InterQuest are working with an innovative telecommunications company, specialising in providing Open vRAN solutions globally.
They need Software Engineers (MTS, SMTS) at a Layer 1 (L1) level, and beyond, working to service mobile operators in efficiently deploying and scaling 4G/5G networks.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
– Coding/debugging framework and algorithmic functions in a multi-core environment
– Leading and supporting the development of quick-working prototypes on the physical layer
– Utilising test tools, such as signal generators and analysers
The ideal candidate for the position would have the following experience:
– Strong background in cellular communication systems, with applied experience in modern wireless standards (3GPP/3GPP2/Wi-Max)
– Proven experience in design and development of new features on the physical layer
– Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electronics and Communication, or relevant fields
– In-depth knowledge of LTE Access domain – proven ability in enhancing algorithm performance
If you are interested, please forward a copy of your CV, and include a good time for us to have a quick, ten-minute call, so we can discuss further.