Are you a Software Engineer with interest in DevOps and Cloud? Would you enjoy a role involving CI/CD systems, creating pipelines using Azure DevOps and Yaml? Would you like to work in progressive and supportive environment with growing team? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
This is flexible working role with organisation with city centre offices and will initially focus on the development and maintenance of pipeline releases. You will also work alongside product development teams involved in the development of products and services that will be revolutionary in this sector. Youll have influence and be involved in decision making on tech / projects with other teams and software partners.
The role will involve;
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes to improve efficiency
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and working with software developers to ensure development best practices and ensure software works as intended
- identifying and feed back potential improvements to new and existing solutions or system configurations
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- using your technical knowledge to inform and input into project management decisions
- supporting effective decision making and act as a sounding board for technical questions
- pragmatically and effectively assessing trade-offs/barriers which will emerge during software delivery/release
- assisting with non-functional improvement efforts (such as a performance, security and scalability)
- keeping up to date with tooling, techniques, and practices
Your experience will include;
Ideally youll already be confident in software development and design principles and have a background of building CI/CD pipelines and working with Infrastructure as Code.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email or call for chat about details.
Follow Us:We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.