Exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer in York, PA!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jason Wilson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to join our development team. You will work under the direction of our Software Architect, as well as with a cross-functional team that includes engineering, product development, sales, service, and manufacturing. Ultimately, the role of Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. A bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree is required.
Why join us?
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on project and customer specifications
- Gather and evaluate user feedback and make adjustments as necessary
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and customer requirements for software
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates as needed to address customer and company concerns
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and test new software programs
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Maintain existing software, including feature additions and bug fixes
- Work with experienced team members to review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Solid knowledge of C# / .NET
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- WPF and MVVM/Prism experience
- Embedded systems or PLC experience, both hardware and software
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience troubleshooting in a mixed-platform system, e.g. PLC/Windows or Embedded Systems/Windows
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.