Our client is a medical device company developing a novel, electromechanical medical device designed to detect kidney reflux in children. Our vision is to be ‘the method of choice for screening and monitoring kidney reflux in children, enhancing patient experience and clinical outcomes’.
The software engineer will be an active member of the technical team. This is a permanent, remote working position. The role will focus on the design and implementation of signal processing or user interfaces.
We are looking for a candidate that is proactive, a team player and that can contribute to the design and development of our clients devices. Up to date knowledge of technical advancements in Electrical Impedance Tomography is a distinct advantage. The role will report directly to the CTO and will require exploration of novel signal processing methods and innovative software solutions that will drive continuous product improvement.
The candidate will:
* Work closely with the design and management team, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet all stakeholder requirements
* Develop data processing algorithms
* Design and implement rich user experiences
* Work effectively in a cross-functional team
* Participate in the full development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, verification and validation
* Contribute to code and design review processes
* Produce requirements, architecture, design and user documentation
* A minimum of 3 years technical engineering industry experience in electromechanical medical devices or PhD in computer, electrical, electronics engineering or related discipline.
* Degree in computer, electrical or electronics engineering or related discipline.
* Experience in Matlab, C, Python, git, issue tracking, continuous integration