PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Hazelwood, MO
- Leads activities to develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Leads development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
- Plans, executes and documents software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Works under minimal direction.
- The ideal candidate for this role is experienced at device, infrastructure, or security software development for avionics, utilizing rigorous design practices, efficient and automated processes and tools, to delivery on-time, high quality, safety assured and cyber assured software.
- An experience, understanding and proficiency with reading schematics and using debugging tools such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc would be beneficial.
- Some experience with hardware root of trust and NIST cryptographic standard compliant software is also desired.
- 5+ years of C and C++ experience.
- 5+ years Real Time Software Development experience
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$